Top 5 reasons Kids should participate in Organized physical activity...
- Healthy growth and development.
- Better self esteem.
- Stronger bones, muscles, and joints.
- Better focus and concentration during school hours.
- Social interaction with friends in a safe and clean environment.
What to expect...
- Endurance and aerobic activities that work large muscle groups and increase heart rate while working up a sweat. Endurance and aerobic activities can be lots of fun and non-competitive.
- Flexibility activities that promote good posture, reduces muscles stiffness, increases relaxation, and minimizes risk of injury.
- Strength and resistance helps build stronger muscles. Activities that build strength allow kids to deal with the demands of daily life and athletics without excessive strain on joints or muscles.
Who, When, Where, and How...
- Our program is designed specifically for kids in a remote learning program or home school program.
- Exercises and activities will be age appropriate for boys and girls ages 5 and older.
- Participants may register through our childcare partnership program or through the studio.
- Schedule and registration is pending the announcement of B.IS.D.'s remote school schedule.
- Location is at Barbie Rhodes Dance Studio, and in some cases our classes may meet at our local childcare locations in our partnership program.
- Participants need comfortable athletic wear that they can move and stretch in and supportive sneakers.